Your privacy is important to us. It is Best Recipes policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on the site. best recipes, and other websites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of the services you require.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account-related cookies
- Login-related cookies
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Cookies related to surveys
- Form-related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Site Preference Cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this website so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track things like the time you spend on the website or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the website for you.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it's important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our website actually buy, and so this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure you get the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about AdSense, see the official AdSense Privacy FAQs.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this site and to provide funding for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that you provide the most relevant advertisements whenever possible, anonymously tracking your interests and featuring similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Various partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers accessed the site through one of our partners' websites so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that may provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that Melhores Receitas offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic, where ball or bad luck, any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Melhores Recipes, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damages mentioned above.
Hopefully this is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective from April/2022.
When accessing the website best recipes, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. License Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Best Recipes website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Best Recipes website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Best Recipes at any time. Upon termination of viewing these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on the Best Recipes website are provided 'as is'. Best Recipes makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement. of rights.
- In addition, Best Recipes does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise in connection with those materials or on websites linked to this website.
In no event will Best Recipes or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials in Best Recipes, even if Best Recipes or an authorized representative of Best Recipes has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Precision of materials
The materials appearing on the Best Recipes website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Best Recipes does not warrant that any material on its website is accurate, complete or current. Best Recipes may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Best Recipes does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Best Recipes has not reviewed all sites linked to its site and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Best Recipes of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user's own risk.
Best Recipes may revise these website terms of service at any time without notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Best Recipes and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.